Fulham owner Shahid Khan has withdrawn his offer to buy Wembley Stadium from the Football Association after the plan became “divisive”.
Khan had offered £600m for the national stadium, with the FA retaining the Club Wembley hospitality rights, which it valued at £250m to £300m.
While it looks like there’ll now be no change of ownership of Wembley Stadium, the area that surrounds the stadium is changing by the day. There are plans to build another 2,000 homes in the next few years.
It’s no wonder as Wembley Park has been completely transformed into a highly desirable place to live. The tree-lined pedestrianised walkways of Wembley Park Blvd and the London Designer Outlet have helped create a fantastic new London neighbourhood with iconic views, world class entertainment, and a plethora of popular shops, cafes, bars, restaurants and cinemas.
We have apartments available in the Wembley Park neighbourhood. Here are the details:
Wembley Park Apartments, HA9 0NH, click for Wembley details
– state-of-the-art building in the best leisure and shopping neighbourhood in NW London
– 40 mbps Wifi in the 50sqm 1 bedroom & 68sqm 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments with balconies
– amazing on-site gym and cinema free of charge to guests
– secure on-site underground parking with lift access (chargable)
– 9 minutes from Marylebone by train & 12 minutes from Baker St by tube- 7 min walk to Wembley Park tube & Wembley Stadium rail, Metropolitan, Jubilee, & Chiltern Rail